Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Sessions so far

I recently had the honor of shooting one of my elementary school friend's weddings in beautiful Florida. Thank you again, and congratulations to Mr and Mrs Dechman.While in Florida, I was able to shoot lil miss Abbie whom I had done maternity and newborn shots for last year. It was so amazing watching this little baby grow into an adorable 6 month old.

Meet Laila and Kai, the cutest little sisters I have had the honor photographing. Nothing is sweeter than watching these little girls play.

One of my recent sessions was with the Bessette family and their little ones. We had a great time playing in the sand and capturing memories that will last a lifetime.

It is always such a joy getting fun shots with little ones, and this week I was able to get some adorable shots of little Kyler. YAY for 6 month old sessions.
Lastly, but certainly not least is little miss Juliet. She was the perfect newborn model. At only 7 days old she is already honoring her mommy and daddy with amazing poses and her cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment